We supply technology for galvanic and chemical lines for the surface treatment of steel parts and parts made of ferrous metals:
- Galvanizing lines for electrolytic processes of zinc and nickel plating, chrome plating, cadmium plating, copper plating, tin plating, etc.
- Galvanic lines for electrolytic application of alloy coatings of zinc-nickel, zinc-iron, tin-bismuth, etc.
- Lines for the chemical application of nickel and copper.
- Lines for the chemical oxidation of steel, phosphating and pickling.
- Galvanic lines for the anodic and chemical oxidation of aluminum
- Supplies of special lines for the pre-treatment of the surfaces.
- Chemical and electrochemical degreasing.
- In-process surface treatment (phosphating, passivation, oiling).
- Pre-treatment of the surface of the parts before the non-destructive tests (NDT, FPI).
- Sets of equipment for the disposal of waste water from galvanic and chemical plants.
- Sets of equipment for cleaning and returning the treated rinse waters from galvanic operations.
Galvanic and chemical lines are addressed in the following levels of automation:
- Fully automatic lines for the treatment of parts on hinges, in baskets or in drums. The manipulators are controlled by Siemens.
- Mechanized lines in the securing of transport of goods using manipulators operated by the operator of the line.
- Sets of galvanic or chemical process technological equipment with the manual transfer of goods between different positions.